Click Here To See Us On Google Maps
Directions from Dublin
- At the Red Cow Roundabout take Exit 9 off the M50 signposted for N7/M7
- Proceed along the N7 which then becomes the M7
- Take Exit 10 at the Newhall Interchange (this is also the second Naas exit) off the M7
- Turn left off slip road and take the third exit off the Bundle of Sticks roundabout
- Proceed down this road and go straight through the next 2 roundabouts until you come towards the town
- Go over the bridge into the town and take the immediate left turn at the traffic lights.
- Follow this road through two sets of traffic lights and the Centre will be on the right hand side.
- For the Cutlery Road carpark entrance turn right at the 2nd set of lights or proceed to the next set of lights for the multistory entrance.
Directions from Limerick/Cork Roads
- Proceed along the M7 until Junction 12 at The Curragh Racecourse (sign posted for Newbridge)
- Turn left off the slip road and proceed to the 2nd exit off the roundabout
- Driving towards Newbridge town proceed until the traffic lights after Tesco, before Dunnes. Turn right at lights
- Follow this road to the first set of lights and turn left for the Multi-storey Car Park or proceed to the next set of lights and turn left into Cutlery Road for the Basement Car Park
Getting to Whitewater on Public Transport
- By Train – Newbridge is only 25 minutes by rail from Dublin Heuston. The station is approximately a 10 minute walk from the Centre. For more information check out www.irishRail.ie
- By Bus – Bus Eireann routes stop in Newbridge on the Main Street and provide easy access to the Centre. For more information check out www.BusEireann.ie
- Local Bus – a number of local town routes stop in Newbridge, for more information check out www.skct.ie