Contract: Fixed Term, Maternity Cover
Location: Newbridge, Co. Kildare.
Benefits: Employee Discount, EAP, Holidays, Training and Development, Wellness.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Supervisor to join our team at Kilkenny Newbridge. We are seeking an energetic and passionate individual who wants to work with a team that is dedicated to advancing the customer experience through its brand values.
You will be actively involved in motivating and developing a highly trained sales team to drive sales forward and to achieve store targets. You will play a key role in adapting and applying clear practices and procedures across the store from, logistics, administration, stock management, customer service and cash management.
Key Responsibilities in the role:
· You will be expected to lead by example in creating an outstanding buying experience for all of our customers.
· To driving sales through 5 star customer service.
· To motivate, coach, mentor and encourage the sales team regarding core competencies set down and exceeding KPI targets.
· To succeed in the role it is imperative that you showcase your initiative in the day to day running of the store.
· Strong leadership skills with the ability to influence others.
· Highly motivated with a strong work ethic.
· Possess excellent attention to detail and organisational skills.
· Previous management experience an advantage.
· Interested candidates should forward an up-to-date CV and cover letter, in the strictest of confidence.
Please note due to the large number of applicants for this role we will only be contacting the successful candidates.
Contract length: 10 months
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Our Store is open Monday to Sunday so you’ll need to be available weekends as well as weekdays.
Retail: 1 year (preferred)
Customer Service: 1 year (preferred)
Supervisor Role: 1 year (preferred)