VILA in Whitewater Shopping Centre in Newbridge Co.Kildare
is looking for a motivated and enthusiastic individual for a supervisor position. This role will be 30h+ base contract and will require full flexibility with working weekdays and weekends.
(please only apply if you are fully flex Mon-Sun)
- Assist in managing day to day operations of store
- Achieving Sales and KPI targets
- Help motivate the team to achieve sales
- Deliver excellent customer service
- Assist in managing a team and training staff to reach maximum performance
- Stock management
- Marketing and Promotions and Store development
- Promote a harmonious atmosphere for our customers, team and suppliers
- Manage housekeeping to expected standards
- Ensure that procedures and legal requirements pertaining to health, safety, hygiene and security are adhered to and that all necessary procedures are carried out in accordance with company policy and legal requirements.
– social media management : Instagram, Facebook, TikTok
The Ideal Candidate will possess:
- Minimum 1 year experience from fashion retail background
- The ability to work in a fast paced and rapidly changing retail environment.
- Visual merchandising skills
- Social media interest (Instagram, Facebook, TikTok)
- Cash handling experience.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Superior customer service skills.
- Hard working and dedicated.
- Work well with in a team environment and can take instruction.
If this sounds like you, apply today by emailing your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org!
Expected start date: 17/5/2021
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: €11.20 per hour
• Employee discount
• fashion retail: 1 year (required)
• working in a clothing store: 1 year (required)
• English (required)
• Day shift (required)