Whitewater Shopping Centre is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Whitewater Shopping Centre may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. This policy is effective from 21.5.18.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
• email address
• other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers or events
What we do with the information we gather
We may use the collected data in a number of ways, primarily from a Marketing perspective, to inform customers of activities and promotions that that we feel would be of interest to them, the following are examples of how we may make use of your personal data;
• To provide you with information about events, special offers, promotions and other activities
• To inform you of any relevant changes to the Shopping Centre.
• To inform you of any competition or promotions, and to contact you in the event of you being successful.
• The Company will not use your personal data for an inappropriate purpose.
We may contact you by email, telephone or via a social media. If you already receive communications from us and would like this to stop, please contact us by post, phone or email or alternatively use the “opt out” option on the communication that you have received.
Disclosure Of Personal Data
The Company will not disclose any of your personal data to third parties or anyone engaged in direct marketing.
The Company will not disclose your personal data to regulators or authorities except where we are required to do so by law or regulations.
The Company is not responsible for the content or privacy practices of other websites. Any external links to other websites are clearly identified as such.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
• if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
• You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to Whitewater Shopping Centre, Main Street, Newbridge, Co. Kildare
• If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.